Welcome to ForuMS!
ForuMS is an online journal club offered by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), Nurse Practitioner Alternatives (NPA), and Catamount Medical Education. Each session will review 2 recent publications associated with Multiple Sclerosis.
This series has been developed with Patricia K. Coyle, MD, FAAN, FANA, Professor and Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Director of the MS Comprehensive Care Center at Stony Brook University Medical Center in Stony Brook, New York.
The live series portion of ForuMS has concluded, however, an online version of ForuMS is coming soon!
• MS and the Use of MRI and Biomarkers
• Comorbidities in MS and MS in Minority Populations
• Treatment of Relapsing Forms of MS
• Physical Activity and MS
• Vitamin D and MS
• Monitoring and Adverse Effects of MS Disease Modifying Therapies
• MS and Cognitive Dysfunction
Please be sure you are registered to receive regular updates on ForuMS.
*Your email will not be provided or sold to parties not associated with this series.